Last Updated: August 13, 2023
2. Data We Collect
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, including:
- Identity Data: Name, username, or similar identifier.
- Contact Data: Email address and phone numbers.
- Technical Data: IP address, browser type, location, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
- Usage Data: Information about how you use our website.
3. How We Use Your Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data:
- To register you as a new user.
- To manage and protect our website.
- To deliver relevant content and advertisements to you.
- To measure the effectiveness of advertising.
4. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal data to those employees and partners who have a business need to know.
5. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal or reporting requirements.
6. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, or to object to processing.
7. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
We do not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
8. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
For users from the European Union, we adhere to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). You have the right to access your personal data, correct any mistakes in our files, erase personal data, and restrict or object to processing. You also have the right to withdraw your consent, and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
9. Third-Party Links
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plugins, and applications. Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
11. Contact Us